My Way Of Working
• I take into account your style, needs, habits, budget, architectural
possibilities, your garden…The total picture will have my attention.
• I start, together with you, from the existing interior, the furniture, the
lighting, the garden,… and search for budget friendly, functional solutions
OR we start from the architect’s plan.
• Sometimes a relocation of the furniture, a lick of paint and some small
decoration adjustments are sufficient to obtain a fresh, contemporary look.
Even with a small budget it is possible to achieve a breathtaking
• One of my qualities is my eye for the ‘bigger picture’ and respect for the
architecture of the house. I always try to extend the required ambience
through the complete house and even towards the outside.
• Details will have a special treatment. They are very determinative for an
• In addition to the aesthetic side, conscious attention is paid to the
practical side. Storage spaces are provided and ease of maintenance is key.
• Final conclusion: together we create a wonderful and unique interior,
aesthetic and practical.
When can I help?
• You desire to purchase new lighting/furniture/window decoration but you can’t
imagine how it will look in your house?
• You have inherited some antique furniture and don’t know where and how to
integrate them in your interior? The combination of old and new can be an
added value and can create a unique interior.
• You are moving and don’t know which furniture or other belongings you should
take with you or how to match them with new items.
• You want to sell your property and receive the highest possible asking price.
• You want to renovate your property.
• You want to build a house.
• Your terrace/garden does not match the style of your interior/house.
• Your terrace/garden asks too much maintenance.
• You are looking for an original gift.